Does this sound like you?
You're sick and tired of porn messing with your life, relationships, self-worth, and time. And you're ready to quit, like once and for all.
You don't believe the phrases, "You'll have to struggle with this forever," and "Once an addict, always an addict." You know shame is making it worse.
You're tired of the all-or-nothing, cold turkey approaches. Using willpower is exhausting you (and it only works for a short period of time).
You believe you are capable of anything, yet for some reason, porn has been that one thing you can’t seem to get rid of.
It’s time to change that.
You can quit porn for good, you just need to learn the right skills like mindfulness, emotional regulation, thoughtwork, and other habit reformation skills. Let’s shed shame, all-or-nothing, willpower, and other sh*tty mindsets and learn how to quit porn for good. Let’s go.
Koji quit porn once he had the right tools.
When Koji could compete in ironman world championships but couldn't figure out how to quit porn, he knew his problem wasn't that he wasn't strong enough. He needed a new approach.
This is what is possible for you with my help:
What's Included in Overcome Pornography for Good?
Program Milestones System, a road map with trainings, worksheets, exercises and measurable things to do to quit viewing pornography for good.
Milestones program outline that takes you step-by-step and breaks down the process in an easy to digest and measurable format.
Access to a library of short and to-the-point video trainings so that you can learn effectively and quickly.
Workbook and worksheets for structure and deeper application.
Weekly Live Coaching Calls so that you get individualized help and attention (you don’t have to try to figure it out alone).
Access to the program app so that you can listen to coaching calls on the go.
Additional free trainings on shame and spirituality, relationships, difficult conversations, and finding pleasure outside of pornography.
Quickly turn slip-ups into stepping stones with the failure turnaround checklist. You truly don’t have to be afraid of “failure” anymore.
Free monthly marriage coaching calls for you AND your spouse to help you navigate your relationship challenges.
The easy commitment package to help you stay out of emotions like overwhelm, shame, and discouragement that will keep you from taking action.
Lifetime access to the Ask a Coach board ($19 add on) for individualized email support from a coach. Ask questions, submit work, get coached, as often as you want. Lifetime access.
Bonus: Especially Difficult Moments Process
Bonus: 5-min Failure Turnaround Checklist
Bonus: Monthly Marriage Coaching Calls (your spouse is invited for free!)
Lifetime Access to Everything. Forever.
Including weekly live coaching calls with me. Why?
- Decrease pressure (“I only have three months to figure this out!”)
- Decrease fear of failure (“What if I relapse in 6 months?!”)
- So you never have to spend another cent on this problem.
The truth is...
You weren’t born wanting porn. Your brain learned to want it. That means we can train your brain to not want porn ever again.
And that’s exactly what this program does.
I’m a certified life and faith-based coach. I've helped hundreds of people quit porn through my coaching programs and helped thousands of people through my highly rated podcast, Overcome Pornography for Good.
You don’t need to learn how to deal with the desire for pornography. You can learn to diminish that desire so it’s not a worry and stress for the rest of your life.
Quitting pornography can be uplifting. It doesn’t have to be shame-ridden or fear-based. Shame and fear are barriers to overcoming pornography.
Overcome Pornography for Good
The tools you'll learn are applicable to so many other areas and you will use this program as a catalyst to create an incredible life.
OPFG LIFETIME ACCESS Program + 1-on-1
6 Payments of $850
or one time payment of $5,000JOIN THE WAITLIST
*Must be 18 years or older to join. If you (or your child) are not over 18, send an email to [email protected] for additional options and referrals.
Inside, you’ll master these milestones:
- Learn how to maintain commitment easily.
- Stop worrying that you’ll lose motivation. I’ll teach you why motivation isn’t required to follow through with your goals.
- Develop the skill of being committed - yes, it’s a skill!
- How to quickly get back on track when you feel unmotivated.
- Discover a reason to quit porn that gets you excited and motivated to create the most beautiful life you can imagine. instead of a reason that makes you feel bad about yourself if you slip up.
Learn and Move On
- As soon as you join the program, FAILURE IS IMPOSSIBLE. Because I will teach you to take every “slip up” and turn it into a true “stepping stone”.
- Gather data around your slip ups so that you can change, instead of ignoring them and pretending that they didn’t happen.
- Learn how your slip ups with porn can make you stronger and guide you to quit porn even faster.
- Learn to manage urges easily without willpower. Urges are only difficult because you’ve only been taught to handle them with willpower. This milestone will teach you how to make quitting porn so much easier,
- Stop being afraid of urges.
- How to be in control even when you have strong urges to look at pornography.
- Step-by-step how-to easily handle urges to view porn.
- Decrease desires without running away, resisting, or relying on blocks and filters
- The best way to handle common triggers e.g. being alone, waking up in the middle of the night, spouse going out of town, etc.
Emotions and Buffering
- Stop using porn as a coping mechanism.
- Exactly how to handle those emotions and get relief instead of going to porn.
- Exercises to stop feeling apathy, shame, and worthlessness.
- What to do if you’re stuck in a shame and binge spiral.
Beliefs and Identity
- How to BECOME someone who doesn’t want porn.
- Discover and change your beliefs about yourself so that you can really move past this.
- How to quit even though there’s a part of you that enjoys pornography.
- How to stop self-sabotaging yourself.
- Why you view pornography even if you don’t have urges.
This is about so much more than quitting porn. This is about:
Confidence in yourself and that you can change. (If you can learn to quit porn, what else could you do?)
No more hiding from your friends, parents, or spouse
Be at peace with yourself and in your relationships
More time and energy for work, school, and other priorities
Learn to feel worthy and spiritually aligned again
Quinn quit porn after 50 years of struggling
"After I joined your program and started on the workbook, a switch flipped and it was an easy transformation for me. It worked and completely changed my life".
You can listen to his full story by clicking here.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m in... but now isn’t a good time.
I’m really nervous about committing.
I am nervous to ask for help.
What if I give in? I can’t handle failing again.
Will this time be different? I’ve tried a bunch of times and always went back to pornography.
What if I need a lot of support?
I don’t know if your method will work.
HOW DOES THE PROGRAM WORK?
What time are the Live Coaching Calls?
What do Live Coaching Calls look like?
I’m nervous to talk in front of a group
Will everyone be able to see me when I join a coaching call?
What if I can’t attend the live calls?
My problem is over-masturbating. Can I still join?
When does the program start?
I have a busy schedule. How much time do I need to commit?
Is there a social media component?
Can I use my health savings account or insurance?
I want to join, but that’s a lot of money.
Do you offer payment plans?
Here’s What Other Participants Are Saying
"[My Wife] had to go to a presidency meeting tonight and I was alone at home. I put my son to bed and watch a show on my computer while doing some stretching. Not one urge. If someone told me 6 months ago that I could be left alone at night with my computer and not look at porn I would tell them you’re crazy."
"I’ve tried every pornography program out there and this is the only one where I see an end in sight. These are new skills, and it’s actually working."