You’ve tried quitting. You want to quit. And you can. You just need the right tools.
Does this sound like you?
You worry about quitting pornography. You worry about the effect your porn habit will have on your future life, marriage, and family.
You’ve probably quit before but the habit came back.
And even when you’re doing “good” you can’t help but think, “Ok, but what about six months down the road? Can I really keep this up?”
First, having a porn habit doesn’t mean there’s something wrong with you. It’s just what your brain has gotten used to.
Second, what you tried in the past didn’t work because it was focused on willpower, morality, and using shame as a motivator. It didn’t teach you what works long-term: habit reformation and how to retrain your brain.
When you understand how you trained your brain to want porn, you can learn how to train it NOT to want porn.Join the Program
Maybe you feel...
Maybe you tell yourself...
But here's what's TRUE...
"I'm starting to believe, for the first time in my life, that I can live pornography-free."
"Sara’s program is working miracles for me, and I don’t say that lightly. I’m really starting to believe, for the first time in my life, that I can live pornography free. I find myself wanting pornography less and less because I’m learning how to change my thoughts about it."
Hi, I'm Sara
I’m a certified life and faith-based coach. I've helped hundreds of people quit porn through my coaching programs and helped thousands of people through my highly rated podcast, Overcome Pornography for Good.
You don’t need to learn how to deal with the desire for pornography. You can learn to diminish that desire so it’s not a worry and stress for the rest of your life.
Quitting pornography can be uplifting. It doesn’t have to be shame-ridden or fear-based. Shame and fear are barriers to overcoming pornography.
Like I tell my clients, this is about so much more than quitting porn. The tools you'll learn are applicable to so many other areas and you will use this program as a catalyst to create an incredible life.
Here’s how the “Overcoming Pornography for Good” program works:
When you join, there’s no such thing as failing again. It’s all about learning and moving forward.
- Self-paced modules
- Workbook and Worksheets
- “Milestones” system to help you individualize your game plan
Weekly live coaching calls
SOS modules for especially difficult moments
Weekly accountability email
Learn how to train your brain out of its porn habit… for good
Inside, you’ll master these milestones:
- Learn how to maintain commitment easily, so that you don’t need to worry about losing motivation.
- Stop worrying that you’ll lose motivation. I’ll teach you why motivation isn’t required to follow through with your goals.
- Develop the skill of being committed - yes, it’s a skill!
- How to quickly get back on track when you feel unmotivated.
- Discover a reason to quit porn that gets you excited and motivated to create the most beautiful life you can imagine. instead of a reason that makes you feel bad about yourself if you slip up.
- Learn and Move On:
- As soon as you join the program, FAILURE IS IMPOSSIBLE. Because I will teach you to take every “slip up” and turn it into a true “stepping stone”.
- Gather data around your slip ups so that you can change, instead of ignoring them and pretending that they didn’t happen.
- Learn how your slip ups with porn can make you stronger and guide you to quit porn even faster.
- Learn to manage urges easily without willpower. Urges are only difficult because you’ve only been taught to handle them with willpower. This milestone will teach you how to make quitting porn so much easier,
- Stop being afraid of urges.
- How to be in control even when you have strong urges to look at pornography.
- Step-by-step how-to easily handle urges to view porn.
- Decrease desires without running away, resisting, or relying on blocks and filters
- The best way to handle common triggers e.g. being alone, waking up in the middle of the night, spouse going out of town, etc.
- Emotions and Buffering:
- Stop using porn as a coping mechanism.
- Exactly how to handle those emotions and get relief instead of going to porn.
- Exercises to stop feeling apathy, shame, and worthlessness.
- What to do if you’re stuck in a shame and binge spiral.
- Beliefs and Identity:
- How to BECOME someone who doesn’t want porn.
- Discover and change your beliefs about yourself so that you can really move past this.
- How to quit even though there’s a part of you that enjoys pornography.
- How to stop self-sabotaging yourself.
- Why you view pornography even if you don’t have urges.
Lifetime Access to Everything. Forever.
Including weekly live coaching calls with me. Why?
- Decrease pressure (“I only have three months to figure this out!”)
- Decrease fear of failure (“What if I relapse in 6 months?!”)
- So you never have to spend another cent on this problem.
OPFG LIFETIME ACCESS Program + 1-on-1
6 Payments of $̶8̶5̶0̶ NOW $750
or one time payment of $̶5̶,̶0̶0̶0̶ NOW $4,500Join Now!
*Must be 18 years or older to join. If you (or your child) are not over 18, send an email to [email protected] for additional options and referrals.
This is about so much more than quitting porn. This is about:
Confidence in yourself and that you can change. (If you can learn to quit porn, what else could you do?)
No more hiding from your friends, parents, or spouse
Be at peace with yourself and in your relationships
More time and energy for work, school, and other priorities
Learn to feel worthy and spiritually aligned again
Here’s What Other Participants Are Saying
“I’m learning to not even fear the future or think thoughts like “what if I mess up down the line?” I just feel such incredible wholeness NOW which is so amazing.”
“I don’t have to will myself to stop watching porn anymore. Now I know how to reflect and process my emotions, and the pornography isn’t even a temptation anymore.”
“Sara taught me exactly how my brain was working and helped me find a personalized plan to overcome this porn habit. I’ll forever be grateful I found her.”
The truth is...
You weren’t born wanting porn. Your brain learned to want it. That means we can train your brain to not want porn ever again.
And that’s exactly what this program does.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m in... but now isn’t a good time.
I’m really nervous about committing.
I am nervous to ask for help.
What if I give in? I can’t handle failing again.
Will this time be different? I’ve tried a bunch of times and always went back to pornography.
What if I need a lot of support?
I don’t know if your method will work.
HOW DOES THE PROGRAM WORK?
What time are the Live Coaching Calls?
What do Live Coaching Calls look like?
I’m nervous to talk in front of a group
Will everyone be able to see me when I join a coaching call?
What if I can’t attend the live calls?
My problem is over-masturbating. Can I still join?
When does the program start?
I have a busy schedule. How much time do I need to commit?
Is there a social media component?
Can I use my health savings account or insurance?
I want to join, but that’s a lot of money.
Do you offer payment plans?
Here’s What Other Participants Are Saying
"[My Wife] had to go to a presidency meeting tonight and I was alone at home. I put my son to bed and watch a show on my computer while doing some stretching. Not one urge. If someone told me 6 months ago that I could be left alone at night with my computer and not look at porn I would tell them you’re crazy."
"I’ve tried every pornography program out there and this is the only one where I see an end in sight. These are new skills, and it’s actually working."