You are not destined to struggle with pornography forever. You just need to learn about your brain and the science behind habit formation.
Watch the video below to get an inside look at my program, Overcome Pornography for Good.
In this program you will learn...
- Daily exercises that will put you in control of your pornography habit.
- How to quickly get back on track when you feel unmotivated.
- How to change easily, without needing to muster the willpower to change your actions.
- How to become someone who doesn’t want pornography.
- How to stay committed. Commitment doesn’t just happen. It’s something we need to learn, foster, and develop.
- Stop worrying that you’ll lose motivation. I’ll teach you why motivation isn’t required to follow through with your goals.
- How to feel in control even when you have strong urges to look at pornography.
- Step-by-step how-to easily handle urges to view porn.
- How to stop being afraid of pornography.
- How to train your brain out of the desire for pornography.
- The best way to handle common triggers e.g. being alone, waking up in the middle of the night, spouse going out of town, etc.
- Understand why you look at pornography and how to fix the root of the problem.
- How to feel good, even if you haven’t 100% quit pornography yet.
- How to enjoy the process. Quitting porn doesn’t have to be a heavy thing.
- Exercises to stop feeling apathy, shame, and worthlessness.
- How to feel worthy again, in both personal and religious settings.
- How to quit even though there’s a part of you that enjoys pornography.
- What to do if you’re stuck in a shame and binge spiral.
- Discovering your personal beliefs that are keeping you from quitting pornography.
- How to stop self-sabotaging yourself.
- Why you view pornography even if you don’t have urges.
- How to change belief patterns to live a porn-free life.
Your belief patterns are keeping you stuck in pornography. Change your beliefs, change your life.
What's Included in This Program?
Video Modules and Worksheets
Video modules and PDF downloads for each concept taught in the program
Weekly Live Coaching Calls
Participate anonymously and learn from other members of the group
Six 1-on-1 Private Sessions
Personalized support for your goals and obstacles
Lifetime Access to Online Content and Live Weekly Coaching Calls
Permanent login for content worksheets and weekly group coaching calls, forever.
Videos and worksheets for common emergencies when you need a little extra help. These include:
Stuck in Shame Cycle
CONFUSED & OVERWHELMED
"THIS URGE IS TOO STRONG"
Video modules and worksheets on
RELATIONSHIPS: Create thriving relationships with yourself and others.
SPIRITUAL MATURITY: Strive in your relationship with God without doing "more". Combat spiritual apathy.
AND SEXUAL MATURITY: Foster a positive view of sexuality and decrease sexual shame.
*Must be 18 years or older to join. If you (or your child) are not over 18, send an email to [email protected] for additional options and referrals
See What Others are Saying About
When Koji could compete in ironman championships but couldn't figure out how to quit porn, he knew his problem wasn't that he wasn't strong enough. He needed a new approach.
"[My Wife] had to go to a presidency meeting tonight and I was alone at home. I put my son to bed and watch a show on my computer while doing some stretching. Not one urge. If someone told me 6 months ago that I could be left alone at night with my computer and not look at porn I would tell them you’re crazy."
"Before I started the program life seemed very bleak. It just felt like I would never be able to overcome pornography. I had been trying to overcome pornography for years and nothing seemed to work. I attended other programs but it never seemed to help. I just felt very hopeless.
Sara was able to help me by seeing that the urge to view pornography was nothing to be afraid of. The urges did not make me a bad person. She helped me to see that overcoming pornography was a lot more simple than I had been making it. She then helped me to see how I can actually take control of my feelings, emotions, and thoughts.
I think the overall transformation that took place for me was to see myself as a new person. I was able to see that I am not an addict or someone struggling, I am someone who is learning and who is succeeding because I am committed. I was able to learn how to let myself let go of my past and allow myself to build a new future without pornography.
It has been a great experience because it hasn't been just me biting the bullet to not view, but rather it has been me retraining my mind to not have this very strong desire to view. Since I have started to work with Sara it has been very amazing to see and feel the decrease in my desire to view pornography. There are moments when I would normally have an urge to view, but they are not there. I have found that since my desire has decreased I have found more time to do the things I want to do and it feels really great."
"A lot of us have been told since we were kids that pornography was bad, evil, and to be avoided at all costs. But no one ever told us what to do when we get stuck in the habit. I felt as if I would have to endure this for the rest of my life. That was until I miraculously found Sara. She taught me exactly how my brain was working and helped me find a personalized plan to overcome this porn habit. I know for a fact I can overcome this, and that’s because of Sara’s help and guidance. I’ll forever be grateful I found her."
"I don’t have to will myself to stop watching porn anymore. Now I know how to reflect and process my emotions, and pornography isn’t even a temptation anymore."
"I’ve tried every pornography program out there and this is the only one where I see an end in sight. These are new skills, and it’s actually working."
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m in... but now isn’t a good time.
I’m really nervous about committing.
I am nervous to ask for help.
What if I give in? I can’t handle failing again.
Will this time be different? I’ve tried a bunch of times and always went back to pornography.
What if I need a lot of support?
I don’t know if your method will work.
HOW DOES THE PROGRAM WORK?
What time are the Live Coaching Calls?
What do Live Coaching Calls look like?
I’m nervous to talk in front of a group
Will everyone be able to see me when I join a coaching call?
What if I can’t attend the live calls?
I signed up for 1-on-1 coaching. How often are those sessions?
My problem is over-masturbating. Can I still join?
When does the program start?
I have a busy schedule. How much time do I need to commit?
Is there a social media component?