Here's What We Cover:
- How to not rely on willpower or phone filters so you can actually stop wanting pornography.
- How to guarantee you won’t fail no matter how many times you've tried in the past.
- How to feel good about yourself while becoming someone who doesn't struggle with pornography.
If you’re here, you’ve probably tried to quit porn in the past.
Maybe it worked for a while - but then it didn't.
It’s not your fault. What you’ve been told about quitting porn has been wrong.
“Just stop” doesn’t work.
Telling you all of the reasons porn is terrible doesn’t work.
Shaming yourself into quitting doesn’t work.
Ecclesiastical leaders (though important) are not trained to help you quit pornography. They don’t know how to do that.
So what does work?
- Learning about your brain and the science behind habit reformation.
- A mindfulness approach to managing urges
- Removing shame from the picture
You can quit for GOOD. You just need the right information.
That’s what I'll give you in this free training.
“I've been in the program about a month now, and when I think of my habit with pornography I don't experience shame like I used to. I feel more confident in knowing who I am and happier with myself. I feel like I've already made great progress in just my thoughts and self-image alone. Thank you!” - David
Does This Sound Like You?
- You worry about quitting pornography.
- You worry about the affect your porn habit will have on your future life, marriage, and family.
- You’ve probably quit before, (maybe during your two-year mission?) but the habit came back.
- And even when you’re doing “good” you can’t help but think, “Ok, but what about six months down the road? Can I really keep this up?”
First, having a porn habit doesn’t mean there’s something wrong with you. It’s just what your brain has gotten used to.
Second, What you tried in the past didn’t work because it was focused on willpower, morality, and using shame as a motivator. It didn’t teach you what works long-term: habit reformation and how to retrain your brain.
When you understand how you trained your brain to want porn, you can learn how to train it NOT to want porn.
“Just starting out with you and I've already seen a drastic decrease in my porn usage. It had become an everyday thing over the past couple months, so seeing your masterclass advertisement was a godsend. I literally don't know the last time I felt this much hope about being able to change for good. - Scott
Hi, I'm Sara
I’m a certified life coach with LDS values who helps people quit pornography FOR GOOD.
You don’t need to learn how to deal with the desire for pornography. You can learn to diminish that desire so it’s not a worry and stress for the rest of your life.
Quitting pornography can be uplifting. It doesn’t have to be shame-ridden or fear-based. Shame and fear are barriers to overcoming pornography.
I’m so excited to share these tools with you. My goal for this free training is to blow your mind and give you tools to change your life. Enjoy!
"I’ve tried every pornography program out there and this is the only one where I see an end in sight. These are new skills, and it’s actually working."
"I wanted to thank you for your free training. I listened to the training and haven't slipped up once (this hasn't happened in over 6 months). And I haven't needed to restrict my internet access. Thank you for all that you do!"
"I felt as if I would have to endure this for the rest of my life. That was until I miraculously found Sara. I know for a fact I can overcome this, and that’s because of Sara’s help and guidance. I’ll forever be grateful I found her."